美国人辨别中国人的86种方法!戳中你了吗? * 阿波罗新闻网
生活 > 海外生活 > 正文
美国人辨别中国人的86种方法!戳中你了吗?

45.You have a collection of miniature shampoo bottles that you take every timeyou stay in a hotel.

你有收集旅馆免费洗发水瓶子的爱好。

46.You carry a stash of your own food whenever you travel(travel means any carride longer than15 minutes)。These snacks are always dried and include driedplums, mango, and squid.

你每次外出十五分钟以上就都会带着你的零食:干李子、干芒果或烤鱿鱼。

47.You wash your rice at least2-3 times before cooking it.

你会洗2-3次米。

48.Your dad thinks he can fix everything himself.

你爸以为自己可以修任何东西。

49.The dashboard of your Honda is covered by hundreds of small toys.

你的车子里堆了无数玩偶。

50.Youdon't use measuring cups.

你不用量杯。

51.You beat eggs with chopsticks.

你用筷子打鸡蛋

52.You have a teacup with a cover on it.

你有一个有盖的茶杯。

53.You always look phone numbers up in the phone book, since callinginformation costs50 cents.

你总是在电话簿里找电话号码,因为咨询电话费用为五角。

54.You only make long distance calls after11 pm.

你只在11点后打长途。

55.If you are male, you clap at something funny and if you are female, yougiggle whilst placing a hand over your mouth.

遇到什么好笑的,如果你是男的就会拍掌大笑,女的就会手捂着嘴咯咯地笑。

56.You like Chinese films in their original undubbed versions.

你喜欢没有配过音的中国电影。

57.You love Chinese Martial Arts films.

你喜欢中国功夫片。

58.You've learnt some form of martial arts.

你会一些中国武术。

59.Shaolin actually means something to you.

少林对你来说是有含义的。

60.Youlike congee with thousand-year-old eggs.

你喜欢很老的有蛋的粥。

61.You prefer your shrimp with the heads and legs still attached.

你喜欢有头尾的虾。

62.You never call your parents just to say hi.

你从不为了问声好而给你父母打电话。

63.If you don't live at home, when your parents call, they ask if you've eaten,even if it's midnight.

如果你不在家,你的父母会打电话问你吃了吗,就算半夜12点也不例外。

64.When you're sick, your parents tell you not to eat fried foods or bakedgoods due to yeet hay.

当你病了的时候,你父母要你不吃油炸食品和烤的东西,因为“热气”。(yeet hay粤语发音)

65.You know what yeet hay is.

你知道什么是热气。

66.You e-mail your Chinese friends at work, even though you are only10 feetapart.

你上班时给你中国朋友发邮件,即使你们只相距10尺。

67.You use a face cloth.

你敷面膜。

68.You starve yourself before going to all-you-can-eat places.

你去吃自助餐前会把自己饿个半死。

69.You know someone who can get you a good deal on jewelry or electronics.

你认识可以打折卖给你珠宝或电器的人。

70.You save your Coke bottle glasses even though you're never going to use them again.

你留着用过的可乐瓶。

71.You own your own meat cleaver and sharpen it.

你有自己的切肉刀而且你会磨它。

72.Your toothpaste tubes are all squeezed paper-thin.

你的牙膏都挤到纸一样薄。

73.You know what moon cakes are.

你知道什么是月饼

74.When there is a sale on toilet paper, you buy100 rolls and store them in your closet or in the bedroom of an adult who has moved out.

当厕纸降价时,你买了100多卷并囤在衣橱或别人的房间里。

75.Your parents know how to launch nasal projectiles.

你的父母懂得如何用力擤鼻涕。

76.You iron your own shirts.

你自己烫衣服。

77.You play a musical instrument.

你会弹奏一种乐器。

78.Even if you're totally full, if someone says they're going to throw away the leftovers on the table, you'll finish them.

即使你饱了,当别人要把剩下的菜倒掉时你会一嘴把它吃完。

79.You've eaten a red bean popsicle.

你吃过红豆冰棍。

80.You bring oranges with you as a gift when you visit people's homes.

你拜访别人时会带着橘子

81.You fight over who pays the dinner bill.

你在餐后抢着付账单。

82.You major in something practical like engineering, medicine or law.

你的主科是实用型的,工程学、机械或法律。

83.You live with your parents and you are30 years old(and they prefer it that way)。 Or if you're married and30 years old, you live in the apartment next door to your parents, or at least in the same neighborhood.

你三十岁时还和父母住在一起并且他们也喜欢你这样,或者你已经三十岁并且结婚了,但你还住在父母隔壁或同个小区。

84.You don't tip more than10% at a restaurant, and if you do,you tip Chinese delivery guys.

你不会给超过10%的小费,即使有也是给中国服务员。

85.You have acquired a taste for bitter melon.

你爱好吃苦瓜

86.You eat every last grain of rice in your bowl, but don't eat the last piece of food on the table.

你吃光碗里的最后一粒米,但不吃盘里的最后一口菜。

87.You know why there are88 reasons.

你知道为什么会有88条。

88.You see the truth in this and then send it to all your Chinese friends.

你有好几条都被戳中,然后分享给了你的中国朋友们。

责任编辑: 宋云  来源:互联网 转载请注明作者、出处並保持完整。

本文网址:https://d3icyu3vmjgcad.cloudfront.net/2014/1204/481636.html